Complete the puzzle yourself or quiz your friends and family during the holiday season.
From everyone at Trinidad Drilling, have a happy and safe holiday!
3. To get a rig job, you must have a valid one of these.
6. In Canada, “break up” happens in this season.
7. The operation of hoisting the drill string out of and then returning it to the well bore.
8. The crew member who works on the monkeyboard.
9. This should be every rig hand’s No. 1 priority.
10. Another name for the Rig Manager.
1. Drilling mud helps cool and lubricate this piece of equipment. (Two words)
2. The name of the major shale basin in West Texas.
3. The entry-level position on a rig.
4. In order to get a job on the rigs in Canada, you need these qualifications: H2S ______, First Aid and eGSO.
5. Drill days ÷ total available rig days = ______ rate
9. Every crew member has a responsibility to ______ and report unsafe activities.
Answers (click to enlarge)
Join the Trinidad Drilling team
Come work on newer, safer iron.