At Trinidad Drilling, keeping every person on our team safe every day is our priority. That’s why we give our employees the tools they need to do the job right and foster a culture where they feel empowered to share their safety knowledge with others.
1. Everyone can and should be a safety leader
Set a good example. Share your knowledge.
2. Take care of each other
3. If it’s not safe, tell someone
Always report unsafe equipment or work practices.
4. Take the time to do it right . . . every time
5. Don’t be afraid to ask how to do the job safely
6. Share your ideas with a supervisor