This is the second post in our three part safety ideas series.
With all your shares, likes and positive feedback on our first six safety ideas worth spreading, we get the feeling you’re just as passionate about safety as we are! Providing our teams with the knowledge and hands-on experience they need to get home safely is a vow we’re committed to, company-wide. That’s why we’ve decided to continue the series, with six more safety ideas worth sharing:
1. Never compromise safety to get the job done faster
2. Lead by example, keep an open mind and learn from your peers
3. Before performing a new job, stop and review the JSA so everyone is on the same page
4. There’s no “I” in safety – it takes the whole team
5. From the rugged North to the deserts in Saudi Arabia, plan for the elements – eat well, hydrate often and dress for the weather
6. Rig Managers: good safety habits set today stick with your crews for life
Stay tuned for even more safety ideas worth spreading in a few weeks. In the meantime, go ahead and spread the word! Share these safety tips on social with your teammates by clicking the Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn icons below.