It’s no secret that the safety of our crews is a core value at Trinidad Drilling. The moment our employees put on their Trinidad coveralls, they know they’re a part of a tight-knit, supportive and safe team; a team that will set them up for safety and operational success.
As sharing safety ideas is an essential part of our safety culture, it only made sense to give you another set of safety ideas worth spreading. We encourage you to share, print, and post ‘em because working together to make a safer rig is the only way we will achieve an injury-free workplace.
1. Never walk past a safety hazard – if you see it, you own it
2. The best gift you can give your family is to get home safely
3. The true test of your safety commitment is how you behave when no one is watching
4. The best performing rigs are also the safest
5. Your crew is your family away from home – take care of each other
6. Safety culture isn’t something you turn off when you leave the rig – it has to go home with you too
Interested in more on Trinidad’s safety culture? Find out how our crews are leading by example in the field with these great reads: