As more rigs go back to work, we wanted to make sure you’re heading out to the field with your best (safety) foot forward. By sharing these safety ideas with your crews, you’re ensuring there is not one HSE representative on the rig, but five on each and every crew.
1. Every day must be committed to safety – safety takes no vacations
2. Your safety is more important than taking shortcuts
3. Be accountable for your actions
4. The secret to safe rigs is crews that respect each other and are always looking for better ways to communicate
5. There is an incredible power in a crew that is working together towards a common objective
6. Risk takers are incident makers – respect controls, follow procedures and avoid unnecessary risks
Catch up on the entire safety ideas series here.