Learning from each other is an important part of our safety program at Trinidad. By sharing safety ideas like the ones below, we’re keeping safety top-of-mind, and giving our crews the opportunity to discuss critical components of effective safety performance.
Here’s our team’s latest set of safety ideas worth spreading:
1. Safety is the engine to our performance and you hold the key
2. Respect the unexpected – take the time to plan your work
3. Work safe today – someone expects you home tomorrow
4. Time always runs out on luck – planning and preparation make the difference
5. Start safe, work safe, finish safe
6. The safe way is always the best way
Interested in learning more about the safety program that brought Trinidad to its lowest company-wide safety record in history? Check out our safety at work series.